Albert Einstein's theory about how fast the universe is expanding has been proved correct by British scientists who praised his "incredible accuracy". He was known for words and phrases and here are 10 of his best quotes
1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
2. Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
3. Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it.
4. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
5. I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice.
6. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
7. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
8. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
9. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
10. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.